Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Agent Responds

I'm not quite sure what to make of the agent's interest. Over five weeks have passed since I sent the full manuscript, and not a word from her. I emailed and asked how it was going. She expressed real interest in the book, and interest in seeing my other book.

Her response was real short, however, not what I would expect from someone interested in the piece, but she did use the title by name.

Nothing says I'm interested like a contract, however.

I have resumed work on The Diva of Mud Flats, but I find I'm writing very brief scenes of mostly dialog. As one reviewer of my short story, Evolution of the Apes, said, it reads like a radio play. I will probably embellish on the second pass, kind of the opposite of normal.

No comments:

Post a Comment