Friday, August 6, 2010

Still Waiting...

So, I haven't received a rejection yet, but the four weeks have passed that it would take to typically read a book and respond. I don't know if that is good or bad. I want to contact her, but don't want to push. If she is interested in my book, then I'd like to offer her my completed Virus manuscript rather than randomly posting queries to the world again.

On a side note, I find myself being sucked into the world of music again with a Jazz Quintet. I also have been attracting a lot of interest professionaly (computers) but from all over the country, New York, Denver, and Boston for example. And to top it off, I have been offered a chance to do some part time work above and beyond any other full time I get elsewhere. There is not enough time in the day, but working away from home will effectively nix the music, at least here.

No comments:

Post a Comment