Friday, November 19, 2010

NanoWrimo still

Well I'm sitting at around 33,000 words. I've clearly overcome my concern about running out of story at 35,000 words. I'm confident that I should be able to hit 45,000 words, and more likely 48,000 words. Once I approach 48,000 words, I'm sure I can hit 50,000 words.

I'm on pace to complete around Nov 28, which is just slightly ahead of the proposed track to finish on the 30th.

I'm very excited about the contest over at talebait. I've made a few entries and hope I can get one of my novels into the hands of one of the judges.

I've recently moved my two "finished" novels to my new Android phone, and found a typo on page 1 of Mother of All Viruses. Clearly, I need to make one more pass through my books. (Of course, I'm not an editor, that may be a never ending challenge.)

No comments:

Post a Comment