Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Progress Report

I've started my final revision of The Mother of All Viruses. I don't have any structural changes planned, and it's been smooth reading so far. It was my first novel, and has the most grammatical errors, so I have to be careful that I don't get too caught up in the reading to notice punctuation and capitalization errors. I'm considering writing a piece of software to analyze capitalization of words that depend on context (like general vs. General Patton).

I've also started writing another chapter of The Diva of Mud Flats. I'm still mapping out the story, and still defining and redefining the characters. One character has already gone from a hero and love interest, to a villain and now back to a hero, although a reluctant scoundrel type.

No comments:

Post a Comment